Blackpool CC joined the Northern League as founder members afterbeing one of the founder members of the Palace Shield Competition in 1902 and then playing in the Ribblesdale League from 1920. The club won eleven Ribblesdale League titles. After playing at Raikes Hall Pleasure Gardens the club moved to their present ground in 1893.
Originally known as the Athletic Grounds or Whitegate Park, the ground was renamed Stanley Park just after the present pavilion was built in 1925. First-class games have been regularly staged at the ground since 1905.
Blackpool CC have been Northern League champions a record 16 times (once jointly), with this season's triumph the first since 1990. They were also National Club champions in 1990, having been runners-up in 1975. The club also won the Lancashire Cup on eight occasions between 1973 and 1996. Blackpool CC have been division two champions on twelve occasions.
Ground Stanley Park, Barlow Crescent, Off West Park Drive, Blackpool Tel: 01253 393347, Tel: 01253 394474
Directions On entering Blackpool on main routes (Leave the M55 at Junction 4) follow the signs to town centre and the brown tourist signs to Stanley Park. The entrance to the ground is next to the main entrance to Stanley Park.